What do I need to bring with me for a day of camp?
Aside from cutesy answers like, “A good attitude”, you’ll need…
- Enough food and water to keep you happy for 8 hours (for me that’s a big lunch, a snack, and 32-40 oz. of water).
- Footwear that covers your toes, that you don’t mind getting dirty and/or wet.
- Clothing free of potentially offensive images or words that modestly covers your body.
- Optional: A knife, sunscreen, tick repellant.
- Exceptional: a small, non-distracting, crafting project that you can easily work on throughout the day (not at the expense of giving the kids attention).
Posted in: Summer Camp Job FAQ